This listing is for a steel small wheel holder for 2×72″ belt grinders
Small Wheel Holder for 2×72″ knife making belt grinder
This listing is for a steel small wheel holder for 2×72″ belt grinders.
- We make these out of steel instead of aluminum because the hard outer shells of the bearings eventually wear aluminum out when the small wheels are continually removed & inserted; our bearing pockets are also case hardened.
- The holder accepts standard small wheels (steel & rubber) that are 3.15″ wide & use 7/8″ outside diameter bearings (some available in our Ebay store).
- It attaches to a tooling arm (available separately from our Ebay store) with a 1/2-13 bolt & a 3/8-16 bolt (supplied).
- Finish is durable powder coating. Have a look at our special 2-speed drive wheel, specifically made for knife makers: it turns full motor speed for stock removal & one quarter motor speed for post heat treat grinding & turning small wheels.
- As with all Oregon Blade Maker Products, you buy Factory Direct, eliminating all middle men. In stock, ships immediately.
Please also have a look at our other listings & search OregonBladeMaker on Youtube for some other fun stuff.